As (Business) Consultant you will solve the most complex logistic puzzles and act as discussion partner for your client.
Ab Ovo is founded in 1997 and employs over 110 quality-driven professionals. Ab Ovo has six offices spread worldwide in Capelle aan den IJssel (Rotterdam HQ), Amsterdam, Düsseldorf (Germany), Copenhagen (Denmark), Shanghai (China) and Boston MA (USA). The organizations focusses on various markets Aviation, Manufacturing, Retail and Rail. Examples of their clients are Maersk, DHL, Rhenus Logistics, Outokumpu, Thyssen Krupp, Swedavia, KLM and DB Cargo. The key to Ab Ovo’s success is the combination of knowledge of information science, in-depth management experience and extensive know-how of logistics business. Ab Ovo is the ‘oldest’ partner from Quintiq, as a company Ab Ovo has an open culture and a strong embedding of knowledge development. More information about Ab Ovo can be found on www.ab-ovo.com.
You will be responsible for initiating, formulating and implementing advanced planning solutions with the clients. Consequently, you are co-responsible for achieving customer satisfaction and results. As an experienced consultant, you have the ability to get to the very essence of complex (logistics) business processes and flag opportunities for improvement. Through the strength of expert knowledge, you develop new projects with new and existing clients of Ab Ovo. You fulfill a pivotal role in which you act as a driving force and discussion partner for both the client and your own team that is working on the project. You also play a key role within our business unit. Your vision of the profession and your proven track record and experience are highly appreciated and should be valuable in the further development and growth of our company and its people.
- Academic level, preferably with a degree in IT, logistics, econometrics or mathematics;
- Several years of experience in logistics and/or supply chain management;
- Analytical, independent personality, with a distinct, structural approach and highly developed capabilities for abstraction. Affinity with software and model-based working;
- Persuasive, enterprising, enthusing and cooperative. Ability to present a vision and win support for it;
- A keen eye for commerce. Comfortable in operating at management and executive level;
- Internationally oriented. Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch. A command of German is considered an absolute bonus. Flexible and prepared to travel regularly on short business trips within Europe;
- Meaningful work in large-scale and challenging projects with attractive clients;
- Chances for personal and professional development as part of a successful, fast-growing and content-based company. Ab Ovo facilitates this in every way possible, including training days and the possibility to study and obtain qualifications;
- The best of both worlds. Large and small. The professional aspect of working with our clients, combined with their loyal and open culture, in which they know each other well and respect each other. The organization cherish those positive relations, which translates into social outings, a company weekend and other social activities besides work;
- People at Ab Ovo attach value to freedom and take responsibility. They believe in in strength and judgment. They are not confined by blueprints. There is room to organize the work in a way that suits you best;
- Ab Ovo is doing well and offers an excellent overall package of employee benefits. They are keen to invest in a long-term, stable partnership with their workforce.
If you want to know more about this vacancy or apply? Contact our consultants Ireen Dekker and Ivo Niesen:
Ireen Dekker +31(0)6 18090816, email@example.com
Ivo Niesen, + 31 624860308, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about new vacancies and projects via Lefit, sign up via our website www.lefit.nl and become a member of our LinkedIn Group Linkedingroep ICT Professionals (Like 1.600 other ICT professionals).