As Junior (Business) Consultant you will solve the most complex logistic puzzles and act as discussion partner for your client.
Ab Ovo is founded in 1997 and employs over 110 quality-driven professionals. Ab Ovo has six offices spread worldwide in Capelle aan den IJssel (HQ), Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, Shanghai and Boston MA. The organization focusses on various markets Aviation, Manufacturing, Retail and Rail. Examples of their international, attractive clients are Maersk, DHL, Rhenus Logistics, Thyssen Krupp, Swedavia, KLM and DB Cargo. The key to Ab Ovo’s success is the combination of knowledge of information science, in-depth management experience and extensive know-how of logistics business. Ab Ovo is the ‘oldest’ partner from Quintiq, as a company Ab Ovo has an open culture and a strong embedding of knowledge development.
You will become responsible for initiating, formulating and implementing advanced planning solutions with the clients. You fulfill a role in which you act as a driving force and discussion partner for both the client and your own team that is working on the project. Consequently, you are co-responsible for achieving customer satisfaction and results. As junior you are full time devoted to one project, where you will be mentored. On top you receive e-learnings and lots of training.
- Academic level, preferably with a degree in IT, logistics, econometrics or mathematics;
- Experience in logistics or supply chain management would be a nice extra;
- Analytical, independent personality, with a distinct, structural approach and highly developed capabilities for abstraction. Affinity with software and model-based working;
- Persuasive, enterprising, enthusing and cooperative. Willingness to learn to present a vision and win support for it;
- Internationally oriented. Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch. A command of German is considered an absolute bonus. Flexible and prepared to travel regularly on short business trips within Europe;
- Meaningful work in large-scale and challenging projects with attractive clients;
- Chances for personal and professional development as part of a successful, fast-growing and content-based company. Ab Ovo facilitates this in every way possible, including training days and the possibility to study and obtain qualifications;
- The best of both worlds. Large and small. The professional aspect of working with our clients, combined with their loyal and open culture, in which they know each other well and respect each other. The organization cherish those positive relations, which translates into social outings, a company weekend and other social activities besides work;
- People at Ab Ovo attach value to freedom and take responsibility. They believe in in strength and judgment. They are not confined by blueprints. There is room to organize the work in a way that suits you best;
- Ab Ovo is doing well and offers an excellent overall package of employee benefits. They are keen to invest in a long-term, stable partnership with their workforce.
You can apply via the button ‘Solliciteren’ below
If you want to know more about this vacancy, contact our consultants:
Ireen Dekker +31(0)6 18090816
Paul de Beijer +31 (0)6 43282345
Is this not a suitable vacancy, but would you like to stay in touch for future possibilities? Sign up via our website. Lefit is truely interested in you! Furthermore you can become a member of our LinkedIn Group Linkedingroep ICT Professionals (Like 1.600 other ICT professionals).