As a (Business) Consultant you will solve the most complex logistic puzzles and act as a discussion partner for your client.
Ab Ovo is a global Supply Chain Planning & Optimization company that transforms logistics operations with world class technologies, supporting both innovation and the enhancement of business processes. Ab Ovo mainly focusses on the Transport & Logistics market, including Aviation, Maritime and Rail Cargo. Ab Ovo also has become increasingly valuable in closely related spaces, such as Manufacturing, Retail, and Field Services.
Ab Ovo is the ‘oldest’ partner from Quintiq, therefore she specializes in Quintiq Solutions. These comprehensive solutions digitize the business processes and generate real business value. Ab Ovo achieves their success with 110 quality-driven professionals, situated at six offices spread worldwide.
As a Business Consultant Advanced Planning Solutions you will become responsible for initiating, formulating and implementing advanced planning solutions (APS) for your clients. You fulfil a role in which you act as a driving force and discussion partner for both the client and your own team. Consequently, you are co-responsible for achieving customer satisfaction and results. As an experienced Consultant you can get to the very essence of complex (logistics) business processes and flag opportunities for improvement. Your vision of the profession and your proven track record and experience are highly appreciated. You will be valuable in the further development and growth of our company and its people. Moreover, you will have a key role within your business unit.
- Academic level, preferably with a degree in IT, logistics, econometrics or mathematics;
- Several years of experience in logistics and/or supply chain management;
- An analytical, independent personality with highly developed capabilities for abstraction;
- Willingness to learn to present a vision and win support for it;
- Proven knowledge of the Dutch or English language;
- Comfortable in operating at management and executive level;
- Being familiar with the German language is considered an absolute bonus.
Furthermore, you are flexible and prepared to travel regularly on short business trips within north-western Europe.
- Meaningful work in large-scale and challenging projects with attractive clients;
- An excellent overall package of employee benefits;
- A working environment with an open and loyal culture;
- Chances for personal development as part of a successful and fast-growing company;
- Social outings, a company weekend and other social activities besides work.
You can apply via the button ‘Solliciteren’ below
Do you want to know more about this vacancy? Contact our consultants:
Ireen Dekker 06-18090816
Paul de Beijer 06-43282345
Is this not a suitable vacancy for you, but would you like to stay in touch regarding future career opportunities? Sign up via our website. Lefit is truely interested in you!
Furthermore you can become a member of our LinkedIn Group Linkedingroep ICT Professionals (Like 1.600 other ICT professionals).