Do you want to be overall HR responsible for the Breda site of exciting Amadeus Hospitality? If you can handle a complex environment and you have a solid background in (international) HR, Amadeus Hospitality might be looking for you as their People & Culture Manager!
With about 16.000 employees, Amadeus offers a portfolio of solutions to hospitality organizations with the technology needed to drive profitable demand, increase operational efficiency, and deliver memorable guest experiences. Amadeus Hospitality Netherlands B.V. contributes to this by delivering a property management software solution to hotels. This PMS supports operations in the heart of hotels worldwide, as an integrated solution with modern and comprehensive functionality. Globally, more than 100 HR professionals form the people and culture team in the company.
As a People & Culture Manager you oversee all HR related matters in the Netherlands. You have line responsibility for the HR Officer/Generalist and together you manage all employee related matters in the Netherlands. You will work closely together with your HR colleagues in Europe (Nice, Barcelona, Berlin) and HR business partners/subject matter experts worldwide. Your responsibilities are diverse in terms of:
- Overall responsibility for People & Culture in Breda counting on the support of the local team, virtually/on site, and in close coordination with other People & Culture teams;
- Management of employee and labor relations with the Works Council in close coordination with the Site Manager, keeping Global P&C Partners well informed;
- The hiring and on-boarding process, including training activities;
- Planning and implementation of necessary local reorganizations of departments (incl. communication plan, risk assessment, key people retention plans, individual and collective labor implications, etc.);
- Talent retention and development initiatives;
- Ensuring that the Breda P&C team is fully engaged and acts as a team of Amadeus brand ambassadors, providing best class support to employees and managers alike in the most possible efficient manner;
- Partnering with Business leaders (local and international), supporting them by developing an end-to-end people strategy that will help achieve the ambitions for Amadeus’ growth;
- Partnering with WEMEA’s Center of Expertise (CoE) to execute strategies for how they staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work, as well as work collaboratively with People & Culture Global Business Partners;
- Following market trends and advice on creative, innovative ideas to bring P&C to the next level; you will increase the Amadeus brand awareness locally;
- Will lead global initiatives locally: employee engagement, grading, talent reviews, staff compensation plans, Workday management;
- Other: Health and safety policies, performance management, salary review cycle, supervising HR operations operations, compliance with local employment law, etc.
- You hold a relevant bachelor’s / master’s degree, preferably in HR;
- You have 6+ years of work experience in a relevant position, preferably in an internationally oriented and complex organization;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You have knowledge of Dutch labor law and implementing global strategy locally;
- You have business understanding, good stakeholder management, and communication skills;
- You have good digital skills and experience in HR systems (e.g. Workday);
- You have an interest in/ affinity with IT business and people.
- Be responsible for a multicultural team of about 60 people in Breda, but work with 16,000+ professionals globally;
- Challenge yourself to find solutions to complex problems;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package;
- Opportunities to learn and grow. If you aspire to work in other countries in the future, Amadeus will support this.
You can apply via the button ‘Solliciteren’ below
If you have any question or want to more about this vacancy. Please feel free to contact our consultant:
Ivo Niesen: +31(0)624860308
Willemijn van de Crommenacker +31(0)652405601
Do you want to stay informed about new vacancies and assignments at our customers, please feel free to join us by following our company page at Linkedin or via LinkedIn groep ICT professionals Nederland en België.