Are you the accurate, reliable and pro-active Compensation and Benefits specialist, who thrives in a multinational and dynamic environment? Possibly, this pivotal role of Compensation and Benefits Manager is a suitable challenge.
AB Inbev operates in more than 50 countries with a portfolio of more than 500 brands and around 200,000 employees. They are the largest brewer worldwide. In the Netherlands they are the second player on the local market and they carry strong local and international brands, such as Jupiler, Hertog Jan, Dommelsch, Leffe, Hoegaarden and Corona.
The Netherlands is part of the Business Unit (BU) North, which also consists of France and the Nordics.
It is the dream to be the Best Beer Company that brings People Together for a Better World. The mission is to establish long-term relationships with consumers, by giving them brands and experiences that bring people together. The culture within AB InBev can be described as result-oriented, dynamic and informal. Important themes are taking responsibility (ownership), pro-active attitude and making progress.
As Manager Compensation & Benefits you manage rewards in BU North for nonexecutive white collars and blue collars. This concerns fixed salary, variable compensation schemes and other benefits such as car policy. You ensure all rewards processes with the Zone Rewards Manager for the banded population. Furthermore, you track industry trends and impact of changed legislation on AB InBev’s compensation plans. In line with this you determine opportunities to improve benefits, financial performances, and employee experience and wellbeing through programs, vendors and tools.
In this role you are part of the Europe Rewards team and you manage some cross-country initiatives and programs. For your region you are responsible for proposing and implementing policy and processing change, in line with local business needs. Finally, you accurately counsel, communicate and train HR business partners, managers and staff concerning Compensations and Benefits. This will include (if relevant) union and/ or workers counsel negotiations and contacts with local internal & external stakeholders.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- a Master degree in Finance or HR;
- 5 years working experience, from which 3 years’ experience in Compensation & Benefits;
- experience in working in a multi-national environment (plus);
- the capability of being entrusted with confidential information;
- strong stakeholder management-, analytical- and organizational skills;
- an outgoing personality with a service-oriented attitude;
- Advanced level of excel knowledge;
- Fluent language skills in English (must) and French (or the willingness to learn the French language);
- Fulltime availability and willingness to travel.
Besides working in a dynamic and informal organization with strong brands, they offer an attractive package:
- An environment with devoted colleagues, in which they have a lot of fun together;
- Plenty of possibilities for development and career opportunities;
- A competitive salary, an attractive bonus scheme and a 13th salary;
- 25 vacation days and 19 ADV (reduction in working hours).
You can apply via the button ‘Solliciteren’ below
Do you want to know more about this vacancy? Contact our consultants:
Saskia Kock 06 36 45 29 81
Diede Klijs 06 22 81 41 42
Is this not a suitable vacancy for you, but would you like to stay in touch regarding future career opportunities? Sign up via our website. Lefit is truely interested in you!