Do you want to work for the best and most innovative mobile networks in the Netherlands? Our customer Ericsson is searching for a service-oriented network engineer.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson Networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, they apply innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
In this job you are part of a dynamic team of engineers and designers. You work in teams and in projects to implement new services, deliver configurations and changes and minimize the risks in the network of the mobile operators Ericsson is working for. It is your task to translate HLD into LLD and plan and implement the changes and upgrades. You work on the most innovative networks where the latest techniques are discussed.
Depending on your interest, you recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Bachelor level, preferably in IT, Telecom or Engineering;
- 0-5 years’ experience in telecom;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols;
- Knowledge of routing and switching;
- Knowledge of firewalling and load balancer techniques;
- Knowledge of Packed Switched Protocols;
- Knowledge and experience with IMS, VolTE and VoWIFI;
- Customer-orientated, motivated and a teamplayer;
- Eager to develop yourself and your knowledge.
In possession of a driver’s license.
Ericsson is an attractive company with the most modern IT/Telecom technology in a growing and international atmosphere.
Furthermore, Ericsson offers you:
- A challenging job in a diverse, performance driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where you can enhance you potential every day;
- A salary package with a competitive salary including among other things health insurance, mobile and laptop;
- Stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities to reach your career goals.
You can apply via the button ‘Solliciteren’ below
If you want to know more about this vacancy? Contact our consultants:
Ireen Dekker 0031 618090816
Paul de Beijer 0031 643282345
Is this not a suitable vacancy, but would you like to stay in touch for future possibilities? Sign up via our website. Lefit is truly interested in you!
Furthermore you can become a member of our LinkedIn Group Linkedingroep ICT Professionals (Like 1.600 other ICT professionals).