Do you like complex puzzles? As Operations Research Specialist you develop the best possible planning and or optimizing solutions for the international set of customers of our client.
Ab Ovo is a global Supply Chain Planning & Optimization company that transforms logistics operations with world class technologies, supporting both innovation and the enhancement of business processes. Ab Ovo mainly focusses on the Transport & Logistics market, including Aviation, Maritime and Rail Cargo. Ab Ovo also has become increasingly valuable in closely related spaces, such as Manufacturing, Retail, and Field Services.
Ab Ovo is the ‘oldest’ partner from Quintiq, therefore it’s specialized in Quintiq Solutions. These comprehensive solutions digitize the business processes and generate real business value. Ab Ovo achieves their success with 110 quality-driven professionals, situated at six offices spread worldwide.
You will be assigned to a large variety of projects and work closely together with your team and your clients. Your job is to develop the best possible solutions in the field of complex planning and optimization issues. You will need to rely on your analytical capabilities, your ability to ‘solve the puzzle’ and your creativity to offer ‘best of wide’ solutions. You will be involved in the development process of applications. This ranges from the initial design, construction, testing, implementation, documentation and continued development of adjustments and improvements. Ab Ovo build their applications with Quintiq.
- Master degree in applied mathematics, econometrics or computer science, with operations research/logistics/supply chain as an area of interest;
- Experience with one or more object-oriented languages is considered as a plus;
- Preferably knowledge of software technology as .NET or XML and databases as Oracle or SQL server;
- Internationally oriented. Fluent in English. A command of Dutch or German is considered an absolute bonus.
- Meaningful work in large-scale and challenging projects with attractive clients;
- An excellent overall package of employee benefits;
- A working environment with an open and loyal culture;
- Chances for personal development as part of a successful and fast-growing company;
- Social outings, a company weekend and other social activities besides work.
You can apply via the button ‘Solliciteren’ below
Do you want to know more about this vacancy? Contact our consultants:
Ireen Dekker 06-18090816
Paul de Beijer 06-43282345
Is this not a suitable vacancy for you, but would you like to stay in touch regarding future career opportunities? Sign up via our website. Lefit is truly interested in you!
Furthermore you can become a member of our LinkedIn Group Linkedingroep ICT Professionals (Like 1.600 other ICT professionals).