To help manage, sustain and improve the quality of their operations and services in Europe, the FD Gazelle winning scale-up, Parakar offers a great new role for a Senior Consultant Global Expansion. If you want to have impact on a fast-growing international organization, we might be looking for you!
The Parakar Group is a Global Employment Outsourcing organization and offers a wide spectrum of high-end and strongly personalized services in the field of global expansion, with a focus on outsourced HR and payroll management. From work permits, immigration, payrolling to mobility issues. At the moment, Parakar is active in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Ireland, France and actively expanding into Belgium. More countries will follow in the near future.
Their focus is on providing solutions to companies worldwide that want to expand their activities to European countries by hiring local talent. They set up employment relationships that not only go beyond geographical boundaries, but also transcend company cultures and legal contexts.
To support the (quality of) service for our international customers, Parakar now introduces a new pan-European team of senior professionals in the focus area of global expansion management: helping Parakar’s clients to establish themselves in the various European countries where Parakar is active. Not only by means of outsourced employment, but also by helping them setup their own (non-resident) payroll solutions and/or legal entities. And after setup, supporting them in managing all local responsibilities and liabilities in the domains of accounting and tax, statutory reporting, general legal and specific labor law context, Immigration and work permits.
As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible to support our clients and partners and manage these processes in different European countries. You understand what processes may be required to register new companies with relevant authorities such as trade registers, courts, social- and tax authorities. Furthermore, you will actively participate in the setup and development of new business and offices for Parakar itself in more European countries.
- You hold a relevant bachelor’s / master’s degree in (international) law, accounting or tax;
- You have experience or have had hands-on exposure in coordinating the setup of different forms of legal entities in one or more EU countries. This could be limited companies / branch offices or representative offices.
- You are self-driven and capable of managing such projects by pro-actively working with all stakeholders, including the client/mother company, local accountants, lawyers, notaries.
- A pré is if you have specific experience as a specialist in EU Tax/ Accounting (including HR/payroll accounting and/or auditing) in at least one countries’ employment context and legislation;
- You are process-oriented, structured and always thinking one step ahead;
- You have an open, flexible, and pro-active attitude – based on consultancy in an international environment;
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), professional command of the French, Spanish, Dutch or German Language is a plus.
- An above-average salary and a market-equivalent package of benefits;
- A bonus based on company and personal performance;
- A monthly allowance for your health insurance;
- A highly motivated and pleasant working atmosphere, working from one of their offices or;
- Working from any place in the world at your own home office;
- A lot of international contacts and frequent exchanges with / travel to the other offices;
- An initial training in the existing operations with the prospect you will be rapidly expanding your knowledge in a very exciting industry;
- All the means and facilities you need to properly do your job.
The Parakar Group offers solutions to companies and individuals to compliantly engage in employment relationships that not only cross continents and cultures, but also help bridge statutory and employment-legal context. Their services range from outsourced employment management, including International HR- and payroll accounting to relocation services. They are present in Ireland, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Spain, making use of local entities with their own specialists.
You can apply via the ‘Sollicitatie’ button
If you have questions about this vacancy or want to receive more information, feel free to contact our consultants:
Paul de Beijer (+31 06 43 28 23 45) or Ivo Niesen (+31 06 24 86 03 08).
Lefit is always interested to see what we can do for you. Click Here to send your resume to us. Lefit wants to get to know You!!